Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and showers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry and luggage storage
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and overall comfort
- Within a 10-minute walk of The Holburne Museum and Bath Abbey
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
96.0% of guests recommend out of 2136 reviews
About the The Roseate Villa BathLocation Henrietta Road, Bath, England BA2 6LX
As a guest of The Roseate Villa Bath, you'll find a terrace, a garden, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Public spaces have free WiFi. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Bath guesthouse is smoke free.
- 21 guestrooms or units
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) (30.7 km / 19.1 mi)
- Train station: Bath Spa Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Roseate Villa Bath offers 21 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower. This Bath guesthouse provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per day
- Only dogs are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Villa Magdala
- Villa Magdala Bath
- Villa Magdala House
- Villa Magdala House Bath
- Villa Magdala Hotel Bath
- Villa Henrietta Park House Bath
- Villa Henrietta Park House
- Villa Henrietta Park Bath
- Villa Henrietta Park
- Roseate Villa Bath House
- Roseate Villa House
- Roseate Villa Bath
- Roseate Villa
- Roseate Villa Bath Guesthouse
- Roseate Villa Guesthouse
- Villa at Henrietta Park
- The Roseate Villa Bath Bath
- The Roseate Villa Bath Guesthouse
- The Roseate Villa Bath Guesthouse Bath
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.