Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer showers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include laundry facilities
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the beds
- 14 minutes by foot from University of Bath and a 2-minute drive from The Holburne Museum
Reviews from Trip Advisor
40.0% of guests recommend out of 54 reviews
About the YHA Bath - HostelLocation Bathwick Hill, Bath, England BA2 6LA
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. YHA Bath - Hostel also features a garden and laundry facilities. This 3-star Bath hostel is smoke free.
- 24 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Airport: Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) (31.5 km / 19.6 mi)
- Train station: Bath Spa Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
YHA Bath - Hostel offers 24 forms of accommodation. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Communal kitchen
- Housekeeping (daily)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 2 PM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not accept bookings for more than 16 people. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 2 PM - 11 PM.
Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note that this property does not charge an additional temporary membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England and Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking.
Any bookings for more than 16 people will not be accepted by YHA and will be cancelled.
Towels are available for a surcharge. For more information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 6.75 for adults and GBP 3.50 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- YHA Bath Hostel
- YHA Bath
- YHA Bath - Hostel Bath
- YHA Bath - Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- YHA Bath - Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Bath
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.