- Bathsheba Beach
- 5 min walk
- Bath Beach
- 9 min drive
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve
- 16 min drive
- Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bathsheba, ECO Lifestyle & Lodge is in a rural location and on a river. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Crane Beach and Carlisle Bay. Caribbean International Riding Centre and Barbados Wildlife Reserve are also worth visiting.
- Bathsheba Beach - 5 min walk
- Bath Beach - 9 min drive
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve - 16 min drive
- Bottom Bay Beach - 19 min drive
- Sandy Lane Beach - 34 min drive
- Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.) - 35 min drive
About this property
ECO Lifestyle & Lodge
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort