- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Carr Taylor Vineyard
- 5 min drive
- Battle Abbey and Battlefield
- 8 min drive
- Battle Golf Club
- 12 min drive
- Brighton (BSH-Brighton Train Station)
- 66 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Battle, Sedlescombe Golf Hotel is in the historical district. Phoenix Arts Centre and Gardens and Battle Museum of Local History are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include West Hill Lift and East Hill Lift. Blue Reef Aquarium and Rye Farm World are also worth visiting.
- Carr Taylor Vineyard - 5 min drive
- Battle Abbey and Battlefield - 8 min drive
- Alexandra Park - 11 min drive
- Battle Golf Club - 12 min drive
- Hastings Museum and Art Gallery - 12 min drive
- Battle Station - 9 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 78 min drive
About this property
Sedlescombe Golf Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Thoroughly enjoyed the to nights there oh my wife. Could not fault the excellent staff, accommodation and food. The facilities for anyone playing golf are great, so very helpful in the pro shop. Can definitely recommend this as a stopover, or for longer stays.