Find cheap hotels in Bayan
Hotels from £9
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Bayan
Most frequently booked hotels in Bayan
Finding Bayan Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Bayan? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Bayan
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Bayan, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following Bayan hotels for their free breakfast:
- Rinjani Lodge
- Mr.DIN Rinjani Trails Hotel
The following Bayan hotel is liked by travellers for the swimming pool:
- Rinjani Lodge
The city of Bayan has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Bayan include:
- Oldest Mosque in Lombok
- Sindang Gila Waterfall
- Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep Waterfall
- Gunung Rinjani National Park
- Mount Rinjani
When making plans for your holiday in Bayan, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Bayan?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Bayan, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Bayan are typically October and November, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are January and February, whereas September and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 30°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 20 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 21°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 22°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 11 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Bayan is 43 mm.