Find cheap hotels in Bazouges-la-Perouse
Hotels from £41
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Bazouges-la-Perouse
Most frequently booked hotels in Bazouges-la-Perouse
Finding Bazouges-la-Perouse Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Bazouges-la-Perouse? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Bazouges-la-Perouse
When you're deciding where to stay in Bazouges-la-Perouse, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
This Bazouges-la-Perouse hotel is liked by guests for the swimming pool:
- Château de La Ballue
The tucked away city of Bazouges-la-Perouse is known for its gardens. Popular attractions in and around Bazouges-la-Perouse include:
- Mont Saint Michel Abbey
- Des Ormes Golf Club
- Museum of Paysannerie
- Moulin de Moidrey
- Alligator Bay
- Dol Cathedral
- Museum of Dol
When arranging your Bazouges-la-Perouse getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Bazouges-la-Perouse?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Bazouges-la-Perouse, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Bazouges-la-Perouse are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are November and December, whereas June and May have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 251 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 123 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 202 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 350 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Bazouges-la-Perouse is 926 mm.