Find cheap hotels in Baztan
Hotels from £27
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Baztan
Most frequently booked hotels in Baztan
Finding Baztan Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Baztan? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 7 Baztan hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Baztan
When you're thinking about where to stay in Baztan, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
The following Baztan hotel is liked by travellers for the swimming pool:
- Hotel Baztán
The city of Baztan has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Baztan include:
- Aldudes Hiking Trail
- Cuevas de Zuggaramurdi
- Grotte de Sare
- Real Fàbrica de Municiones de Eugi
- San Juan Xar
- Dolmen Epersaro
- Dolmen Arregi
When making plans for your trip to Baztan, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to San Sebastian (EAS) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Baztan?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Baztan, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Baztan are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and October, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 7 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Baztan is 30 mm.