- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Beaumaris Castle
- 3 min walk
- Bangor Cathedral
- 12 min drive
- Penrhyn Castle
- 20 min drive
- Anglesey (VLY)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
The Bulkeley Hotel is located on the waterfront and in an area with good shopping. Caernarfon Castle and Beaumaris Castle are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Red Wharf Bay and Benllech Sands. Plas Cadnant Hidden Gardens and St Tysilio's Church are also worth visiting.
- Beaumaris Castle - 3 min walk
- Menai Bridge - 8 min drive
- Bangor Cathedral - 12 min drive
- Bangor University - 12 min drive
- Penrhyn Castle - 20 min drive
- Llanfairpwll Station - 10 min drive
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 98 min drive
- Where to eat
- Hansoms – Beachfront bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- The Bulkeley Bistro – Bistro with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Bulkeley Coffee Shop – Beachfront coffee shop offering local cuisine. Serves brunch and light fare daily.
About this property
The Bulkeley Hotel
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Bedroom carpets heavily soiled, Shower alternated between hot and cold, room heating could not be altered and room too hot to sleep, television old and poor picture, bathroom grubby. Overall a very tired Hotel which is well worn out. Sad as its such a beautiful setting.