- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Beaumaris Castle
- 2 min walk
- Bangor Cathedral
- 12 min drive
- Penrhyn Castle
- 20 min drive
- Anglesey (VLY)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Beaumaris, The Bull - Beaumaris is in a rural location and near the beach. Stone Science and Oriel Ynys Môn are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Plas Cadnant Hidden Gardens and St Tysilio's Church. Our guests appreciate the inn's quiet location.
- Beaumaris Castle - 2 min walk
- Menai Bridge - 8 min drive
- Bangor Cathedral - 12 min drive
- Bangor University - 12 min drive
- Penrhyn Castle - 20 min drive
- Bangor Station - 15 min drive
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 98 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Loft – Serves dinner.
- Brasserie – Brasserie offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Bull - Beaumaris
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I stayed for 5 nights in late August 2019 and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the accommodations, food in the restaurant (particularly the breakfasts), and the service from all staff. The rooms in the main building were cozy but well-appointed. A friend of mine stayed in a room in the "townhouses" across the street which were very modern - point being if you want traditional, the main building has the rooms for you. The pub itself was a big draw for me and it did not disappoint with it's historic charm. Overall, a fantastic stay and value for dollar is high. I will definitely return.