Find cheap hotels in Beef Island
Hotels from £76
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Beef Island
Most frequently booked hotels in Beef Island
Finding Beef Island Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Beef Island? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Beef Island
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Beef Island, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
The following Beef Island hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- Allamanda Estate Villa
Exploring Beef Island
The city of Beef Island has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Beef Island include:
- Trellis Bay Beach
- Well Bay Beach
- Long Bay Beach
- The Baths
- Cane Garden Bay Beach
- Bitter End Gardens
When making plans for your holiday in Beef Island, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Tortola (EIS-Terrance B. Lettsome Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Beef Island?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Beef Island, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Beef Island are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and October, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 30°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 132 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 212 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 25°C. Average precipitation for this season is 309 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 346 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Beef Island is 999 mm.