Find cheap hotels in Beersheba
Hotels from £71
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Beersheba
Most frequently booked hotels in Beersheba
Finding Beersheba Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Beersheba? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 9 Beersheba hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Beersheba
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Beersheba, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
This Beersheba hotel is popular with travellers for the swimming pool:
- Leonardo Hotel Negev
Guests who stayed at this Beersheba hotel liked the on-site gym:
- Leonardo Hotel Negev
The city of Beersheba has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Beersheba include:
- Vasermil Stadium
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- British WWI Military Cemetery
- Carasso Science Park
- Negev Museum of Art
- One Plaza Shopping Center
- BIG Beer Sheva Shopping Mall
When is the Best Time to Explore Beersheba?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Beersheba, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Beersheba are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are January and February, whereas August and September have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 20°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 320 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 15 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 0 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 148 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Beersheba is 483 mm.