Find cheap hotels in Beimerstetten
Hotels from £50
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Beimerstetten
Most frequently booked hotels in Beimerstetten
Finding Beimerstetten Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Beimerstetten? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Beimerstetten has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Beimerstetten include:
- Blautalcenter Ulm
- Ulm Cathedral
- Amstetten Local Line Station
- Urgeschichtliches Musuem Blaubeuren
- Archaopark Vogelherd
- Charlotte Cave
When is the Best Time to Explore Beimerstetten?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Beimerstetten, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Beimerstetten are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 5 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Beimerstetten is 25 mm.