Find cheap hotels in Belchertown
Hotels from £52
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Belchertown
Most frequently booked hotels in Belchertown
Finding Belchertown Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Belchertown? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Belchertown has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Belchertown include:
- Springfield Armory
- Volleyball Hall of Fame
- Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame
- Mount Norwottuck
- Hampshire College
- Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art
- Amherst College
When making plans for your trip to Belchertown, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Westfield, MA (BAF-Barnes Municipal) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Belchertown?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Belchertown, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Belchertown are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and May, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -8°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 241 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 304 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 295 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and -6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 295 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Belchertown is 1135 mm.