Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds, 24-hour room service and LED TVs
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the spaciousness, overall comfort and low noise level
- Steps from Waterfront Hall and St. George's Market
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Hilton Belfast hotel ratings based on 42 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Belfast hotel
Welcome and want back
Gorgeous hotel and friendly staff
hotel was ok.well located near town centre
Not 4 star cleanliness!
Nice hotel close to the city centre
About the Hilton Belfast hotelLocation 4 Lanyon Place, Belfast, Northern Ireland BT1 3LP
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. A fitness centre, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury Hilton Belfast hotel. Parking is available for a fee.
- 198 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- Built in 1998
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.) (31 km / 19.3 mi)
- Train station: Belfast Central Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Belfast hotel offers 198 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a safe. LED televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily.
Sonoma Restaurant – This restaurant only serves dinner.A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Cables Bar – This tapas bar only serves dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 40
- Only dogs are allowed
- Weight limit: 10 lb
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 11 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10 (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 18 per night
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 18 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 40
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Belfast hotel
- Hilton Belfast
- Hilton International Belfast
- Belfast Hilton International
- Belfast Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Belfast Hotel Belfast
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from Tourism NI.