Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and phones
- Free WiFi
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a lift
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Within a 10-minute walk of Grand Opera House and Belfast City Hall
Reviews from Trip Advisor
76.0% of guests recommend out of 2047 reviews
About the ibis Belfast City CentreLocation 100 Castle Street Northern Ire, Belfast, Northern Ireland BT1 1HF
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Ibis Belfast City Centre also features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star Belfast hotel is smoke free.
- 124 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.) (30.1 km / 18.7 mi)
- Train station: Belfast Central Station (4.3 km / 2.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Ibis Belfast City Centre offers 124 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. This Belfast hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 4:30 AM to noon.
Le Restaurant – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 6.00 per night
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 6.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel
- ibis Hotel
- ibis Belfast City Centre
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel Belfast
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Photos appearing in the property description reflect the brand standard and are for illustrative purposes only.