Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and rainfall showerheads
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at RBG Bar and Grill, a steakhouse that serves international cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and aerobics classes
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Steps from Ulster Hall and 4 minutes on foot from Grand Opera House
Park Inn by Radisson Belfast ratings based on 26 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
3 May 2019 by Martin
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future. If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch. Best regards, Martin Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
20 Jan 2019 by Martin
Dear Guest, Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay with us at Park Inn Belfast. I am disappointed to read you had issues during your stay with the air conditioning and the smell in the room, I have passed this onto our housekeeping team to ensure the rooms are inspected property. If you would of contacted reception we would of been more than happy to move the room for you. Thank you for your kind words regarding the staff and the breakfast. I do hope we could have the opportunity to welcome you back if your travels have you back to Belfast City Center. Kindest regards, Martin Front Office Manager
Central Location, poor housekeeping
Pretty good overall
Very good Hotel close to city centre.
18 May 2017 by Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Great to hear that we made your happy! We are looking forward to welcome you back. Best regards,
Very centrally located within walking distance of
18 May 2017 by Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Great to hear that we made your happy! looking forward to welcome you back.
22 Mar 2017 by Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
thanks for your nice words, and see you soon back!
About the Park Inn by Radisson BelfastLocation 4 Clarence Street West, Belfast, Northern Ireland BT2 7GB
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 1324 square feet (123 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly Park Inn by Radisson Belfast. Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star Belfast hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 145 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 1324 sq ft of conference space
- 123 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2008
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City) (6 km / 3.7 mi)
- Train station: Belfast Central Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Park Inn by Radisson Belfast offers 145 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
RBG Bar and Grill – This steakhouse specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 7.50 and GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 9.75 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Park Inn Radisson Belfast Hotel
- Park Inn Radisson Belfast
- Belfast Park Inn
- Park Inn By Radisson Belfast Hotel Belfast
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This property has received its official star rating from Tourism NI.