Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer Smart TVs, Netflix and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include tour or ticket assistance
- 10 minutes by car from Grand Opera House and 11 minutes from Belfast City Hall
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 8 reviews
About the Standing Stones LodgeLocation 16 Divis Rd, Belfast, Northern Ireland BT17 0NG
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Standing Stones Lodge also features tour or ticket assistance, a garden, and coffee/tea in common area. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Belfast guesthouse.
- 16 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Tour and ticket information
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Standing Stones Lodge offers 16 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. Smart televisions come with cable channels and Netflix. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead. This Belfast guesthouse provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include telephones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Smart television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Standing Stones Lodge has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 9:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 9:30 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No lifts
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 9.99 for adults and GBP 9.99 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.