Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with cable TV, coffee/tea makers and desks
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at one of the 2 restaurants, or stop for a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to public transport and the comfortable guestrooms
- Steps from Belfast City Hall and Ulster Hall
Reviews from Trip Advisor
90.0% of guests recommend out of 1675 reviews
About the Ten Square HotelLocation 10 Donegal Square South, Belfast, Northern Ireland BT1 5JD
There are 2 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 3 meeting rooms available. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Ten Square Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of Ten Square Hotel was completed in March 2018. This 4-star Belfast hotel is smoke free.
- 131 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 3 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 800 sq ft of conference space
- Terrace on the roof
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Fridge (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Train station: Belfast Central Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Ten Square Hotel offers 131 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. This Belfast hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and fridges can be requested.
- Cable channels
- Fridge available
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Josper's Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Bad Ass Burrito – On-site theme restaurant. Open selected days.
Linen Bar – This bar serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open selected days.
The Loft – On-site rooftop bar. Open selected days.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
Guests planning check-out outside of normal hours please contact this property in advance for details. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Early or late check out costs £20 per hour.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10 and GBP 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 20 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ten Square Hotel Belfast
- Ten Square Belfast
- Ten Square
This property has received its official star rating from Tourism NI.