Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the spaciousness, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Steps from Grand Opera House and 5 minutes on foot from Ulster Hall
The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast ratings based on 29 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast
Gorgeous hotel, close to city centre
Nice hotel in the city centre
Great hotel for a short break
Belfast birthday trip
Simply my favourite hotel in Belfast.
About the The Fitzwilliam Hotel BelfastLocation Great Victoria Street, Belfast, Northern Ireland BT2 7HR
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 1194 square feet (111 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour fitness centre, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities are also featured at the luxury The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Belfast hotel.
- 1 building
- 130 guestrooms or units
- 1194 sq ft of conference space
- 111 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.) (30.5 km / 19 mi)
- Train station: Belfast Central Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast offers 130 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. 26-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottles of water. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests with specific dietary or allergy needs should contact the property in advance so that it can make special arrangements.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 8 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property will place an authorization for the 1st night for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Cash or credit card deposit required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 20 for adults and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 25.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast
- Fitzwilliam Hotel
- Fitzwilliam Belfast
- Belfast Fitzwilliam Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveller Hot List.
This property has received its official star rating from Tourism NI.