Enter dates to see availability
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Services include luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the quiet location and the value of their stay
- Steps from St. George's Market and 11 minutes on foot from Ulster Hall
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 4 reviews
About the Your Home in BelfastLocation 22 Stanfield Row, Belfast, Northern Ireland BT7 2HA
Your Home in Belfast offers its guests multilingual staff. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. This 3-star Belfast guesthouse is smoke free.
- 4 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Train station: Belfast Central Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
Your Home in Belfast offers 4 forms of accommodation.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- 24-hour check-in