Find cheap hotels in Bellevue
Hotels from £62
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Bellevue
Most frequently booked hotels in Bellevue
Finding Bellevue Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Bellevue? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Bellevue has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Bellevue include:
- Liberty Theater
- Wood River Farmers Market
- Blaine County Historical Museum
- River Run Day Lodge
- Bald Mountain
- Dollar Mountain
- Sun Valley Center for the Arts
When making plans for your trip to Bellevue, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Sun Valley, ID (SUN-Friedman Memorial) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Bellevue?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Bellevue, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Bellevue are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is -14°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 140 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and -5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 115 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 0°C. Average precipitation for this season is 56 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -14°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 145 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Bellevue is 456 mm.