Find cheap hotels in Bellows Falls
Hotels from £48
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Bellows Falls
Most frequently booked hotels in Bellows Falls
Finding Bellows Falls Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Bellows Falls? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Bellows Falls
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Bellows Falls, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following Bellows Falls hotels for their free breakfast:
- Harvest Barn Inn
- Rodeway Inn
The following Bellows Falls hotel is liked by travellers for the swimming pool:
- Rodeway Inn
Exploring Bellows Falls
The city of Bellows Falls has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Bellows Falls include:
- Bellows Falls Opera House
- The Fort at No.4 Open Air Museum
- Grafton Historical Society
- Vermont Museum of Mining and Minerals
- Grafton Valley Arts Guild Cricketers Gallery
- Hunter Gallery of Fine Art
- Gallery North Star
When making plans for your holiday in Bellows Falls, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Springfield, VT (VSF-Hartness State) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Bellows Falls?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Bellows Falls, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Bellows Falls are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and October, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is -13°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 226 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and -3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 286 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 5°C. Average precipitation for this season is 305 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 297 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Bellows Falls is 1114 mm.