Find cheap hotels in Benamaurel
Hotels from £34
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Benamaurel
Most frequently booked hotels in Benamaurel
Finding Benamaurel Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Benamaurel? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Benamaurel has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Benamaurel include:
- Cerro Jabalcon
- Jabalcon Ermita de la Virgen de la Cabeza
- Iglesia de la Anunciacion
- Marzuela Arab Baths
- Iglesia de Santiago
- Iglesia Mayor de Baza
- Plaza de las Eras
When is the Best Time to Explore Benamaurel?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Benamaurel, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Benamaurel are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas August and September have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 19°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 35°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Benamaurel is 16 mm.