Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies or patios, deep-soaking bathtubs and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- For dining with garden views, stop by Eugenia, one of the property's 3 restaurants
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Splash around at the waterslide or swim in the outdoor pool
- Indulge with facials, aromatherapy or massages at Jiva
- Services include babysitting, a free kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes 2 outdoor tennis courts, a fitness centre and a steam room
- Guests speak favourably about the breakfast and the value of their stay
- Just a 3-minute drive from Benaulim Beach and 6 minutes from Colva Beach
- Train station pick-up and train station drop-off shuttle service available for a fee
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
94.0% of guests recommend out of 3907 reviews
About the Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, GoaLocation Calwaddo Benaulim, Benaulim, Goa 403716
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Goa offers its guests a full-service spa, outdoor tennis courts, and a waterslide. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. An outdoor pool, a kid's pool, and a fitness centre are also featured at the luxury Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Goa. A train station pick-up service and a train station drop-off service are available for a fee. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Benaulim resort.
- 140 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 3 dining venues
- Built in 1999
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Goa (GOI-Dabolim) (25.9 km / 16.1 mi)
- Train station: Madgaon Junction Station (7.3 km / 4.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Train station pick-up
- Parking: Free self parking
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Goa offers 140 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features DVD players and minibars. Rooms open to balconies or patios. A pillow menu is available. 40-inch LED televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- Private balcony or patio
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Eugenia – This poolside restaurant serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open 24 hours.
Miguel Arcanjo – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant only serves dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Sala Da Pranzo – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Libai – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant only serves dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Lobster Village – This beachfront restaurant only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts, a waterslide, a steam room and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf driving range on site
- Waterskiing nearby
- Miniature golf on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Jiva has 9 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, facials, body wraps and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 9
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Indian citizens must show a PAN card at check-out for cash transactions exceeding INR 25000.
Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 2500.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for INR 2000.0 per night.
- Pets: INR 5000 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 30 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note: A maximum of 1 extra bed is permitted in guestrooms . For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 4000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2000 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 19000.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 9500.00 (from 5 to 11 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 950 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: INR 5000 per pet, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: INR 2000.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2500.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Exotica Taj
- Taj Exotica Resort Spa Goa
- Taj Exotica Benaulim
- Taj Exotica Hotel
- Taj Exotica Hotel Benaulim
- Taj Exotica Goa Benaulim
- Taj Exotica Goa Hotel Benaulim
- Taj Exotica Hotel Goa
- Taj Exotica Resort Goa Benaulim
- Taj Exotica & Spa, Goa
- Taj Exotica Goa
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Goa Resort
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Goa Benaulim
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Goa Resort Benaulim
You should know
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Goa offers transfers from the train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Free in-room WiFi has a 4-device limit.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Goa is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.