- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Forum Shantiniketan
- 9 min walk
- International Tech Park
- 19 min walk
- Phoenix Marketcity
- 4 min drive
- Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.)
- 35 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-16. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bengaluru's Whitefield neighbourhood, The Zuri Whitefield, Bangalore is in the business district. M.G. Road and Commercial Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lalbagh Botanical Gardens and Cubbon Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium or Sree Kanteerava Stadium.
- Forum Shantiniketan - 9 min walk
- International Tech Park - 19 min walk
- Phoenix Marketcity - 4 min drive
- Forum Neighbourhood - 6 min drive
- Old Airport Road - 10 min drive
- Bengaluru Whitefield Station - 21 min drive
- Swami Vivekananda Road Station - 29 min drive
- Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.) - 65 min drive
- Where to eat
- Incanto – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Sake – Theme restaurant with a bar offering Pan-Asian cuisine. Serves dinner.
- Infinity – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering barbecue.
About this property
The Zuri Whitefield, Bangalore
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great stay ... nice rooms ... courteous employees... amazing breakfast ...