- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Old Airport Road
- 11 min drive
- Prestige Tech Park
- 12 min drive
- Embassy Tech Village
- 12 min drive
- Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.)
- 36 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bengaluru's Whitefield neighbourhood, Vivanta Bengaluru, Whitefield is in the business district. M.G. Road and Commercial Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lalbagh Botanical Gardens and Cubbon Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium, or check out an event or a game at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium.
- Old Airport Road - 11 min drive
- Prestige Tech Park - 12 min drive
- Embassy Tech Village - 12 min drive
- Central Mall Bengaluru - 18 min drive
- Manipal Hospital HAL Airport Road - 39 min drive
- Bengaluru Whitefield Station - 4 min drive
- Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Where to eat
- Latitude – Coffee shop with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
- Terracotta – Poolside fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Tease – Garden-view cocktail bar. Serves dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Vivanta Bengaluru, Whitefield
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
My first opinion was a bit of disappointment as compared to an expectation about a Taj Hotel. Disappointing Architecture with ugly colour scheme (external)and all steel and glass. The Architect has tried to build an ultra modern hotel like a software office which itself is big defeat for him.The bar is located in tucked out location.It looks like Hooka bar with couches. Once you look at the bar all your spirits vanish. Had lunch at the Indian restaurant with friends. Food and service were excellent. Staff overall are upto Taj standard and professional. Room layout was different and was OK. Swimming pool needs renovation. The veranda carpet was dark brown and most unpleasing. Expecting Taj Standard was probably my mistake.