Located in Mitte, Hilton Berlin is adjacent to Gendarmenmarkt and within a 10-minute walk of other popular attractions like Checkpoint Charlie Museum. This 5-star hotel has 601 rooms and welcomes guests with 2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool. It's in central Berlin and also a short walk from Potsdamer Platz and Museum Island.
Enjoy dining at Restaurant Beletage, one of 2 onsite restaurants. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
All 601 soundproofed rooms provide MP3 docks, minibars, and free newspapers. Guests can expect WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and pay movies. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and pillow menus, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include safes, phones, and ironing boards.
At Hilton Berlin, guests enjoy a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour health club. Parking is available for EUR 28 per night (EUR 32 per night for valet parking), and there's also an airport shuttle. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and free WiFi in public areas.
- Walking distance to Gendarmenmarkt and Checkpoint Charlie Museum
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
Located in the city center, this Hilton in Berlin is close to the shopping and business district as well as to the city's main attractions.
Guests can start the day with a buffet breakfast (surcharge) or relax with fresh coffee in the lobby, then head to the hotel's fitness facility and spa. The Hilton Berlin's LivingWell Health Club, measuring 800 square meters, is an oasis of relaxation. Guests can unwind in the sauna and steam room, or swim in the heated indoor pool. The pool is surrounded by a relaxation area with wooden chaise lounges and fluffy white towels and bathrobes. Reservations are required for massages, including Thai and Swedish massages, and spa treatments.
A business center, 15 meeting and conference rooms, and free WiFi in public areas are conveniences available to guests at Hilton Berlin. An area shuttle, parking and a pick-up service from the train station are services provided for a fee. The hotel also has a beautiful terrace on historic Gendarmenmarkt, a library, complimentary newspapers, and a fireplace in the lobby. The two hotel restaurants boast stunning views over the German Dome and offer Berlin specialties and special dietary meals upon request.
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Total number of rooms - 601
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour health club
- Airport transportation
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Indoor pool
- Shopping on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 2700
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 29063
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 25 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- In-room safe
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- MP3 docking station
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A buffet breakfast is served from 6:30 AM to 11 AM daily in the restaurant. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Restaurants and bars include:
Mark Brandenburg - Regional specialties with fantastic views of the Gendarmenmarkt, Berlin's most beautiful square. Lunch served on weekdays and dinner served daily. Children's menu available.
DomCurry - Alfresco dining on the terrace in front of the hotel. Serving the Berlin Currywurst or curried sausage with homemade curry ketchup, fries and coke directly on the Gendarmenmarkt. Views of the cathedral. Open daily during the summer from 11 AM to 6 PM.
Restaurant Beletage - Breakfast buffet and Sunday all-you-can-eat brunch. Views of the Berliner Dome from floor-to-ceiling windows. Playroom for children.
Listo Lounge - Relaxing, elegant café/bar offering coffee, cocktails, and snacks, with a fireplace, library, and live music.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 40 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 32 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per pet, per stay
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 13.50 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Berlin Hilton
- Berlin Hilton Hotel
- Berlin Hotel Hilton
- Hilton Berlin
- Hilton Berlin Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Berlin
- Hotel Berlin Hilton
- Hotel Hilton Berlin
- Hampton By Hilton Berlin City West Hotel Berlin
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room