Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy German cuisine while dining at Julius
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests praise the central and quiet location
- 6 minutes by car from Potsdamer Platz and 7 minutes from Reichstag Building
- Local-area shuttle service available for a fee
- Pets welcome for a fee
Hotel Berlin, Berlin ratings based on 581 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Berlin, Berlin
Good location, amazing staff
3 Nov 2016 by Stefanie
Dear Melanie, Thank you for your review on Ebookers. We are pleased to read, that you felt comfortable in staying with us and that you enjoyed your trip to Berlin. We hope, that we welcoming you again soon. All the best,
16 Nov 2016 by Stefanie
Dear Guest, Thank you for your rating on this site. It is nice to read that you liked it with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon. Many greetings from Berlin,
Disappointing, but not terrible.
21 Jul 2016 by Stefanie
Dear Sean, Thank you for your review and for the time that you took. We apologize for the inconvenience. Feedback from our guests is very important to us, so we are a little afraid that you get negative impressions and took them home. Of course this is not our standard. We have received your instructions and forwarded to the appropriate departments. We would be pleased to welcome you again soon. All the best,
Football and weekend break
Brilliant hotel and very helpful and friendly staff.
About the Hotel Berlin, BerlinLocation Lützowplatz 17, Berlin, BE 10785
Hotel Berlin, Berlin offers its guests a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre. Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 32292 square feet (3000 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Hotel Berlin, Berlin. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star Berlin hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 701 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 32292 sq ft of conference space
- 3000 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1958
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Berlin (TXL-Tegel) (7.9 km / 4.9 mi)
- Train station: Potsdamer Platz Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Nollendorfplatz U-Bahn (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Berlin, Berlin offers 701 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Berlin hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in March 2018.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Julius – This restaurant specialises in German cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: EUR 25 per accommodation, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 10 persons. A contract must also be signed and returned prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- A city tax of Berlin is imposed by the city. Business travellers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation that you received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 0 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per accommodation, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Berlin Berlin
- Hotel Berlin
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.