Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, room service (during limited hours) and desks
- Free WiFi
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a computer and multilingual staff
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and nice bathrooms
- 6 minutes by foot from Messe Berlin and a 5-minute drive from CityCube Berlin
Reviews from Trip Advisor
77.0% of guests recommend out of 426 reviews
About the Ivbergs Hotel Berlin MesseLocation Heerstr. 5, Berlin, BE 14052
As a guest of Ivbergs Hotel Berlin Messe, you'll find multilingual staff, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Berlin hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 68 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 2008
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Computer for guest use
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Train station: Berlin-Charlottenburg Station (2.5 km / 1.5 mi)
- Metro station: Theodor Heuss Platz U-Bahn (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Ivbergs Hotel Berlin Messe offers 68 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer and blackout curtains. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time ends at 6:00 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax of Berlin is imposed by the city. Business travellers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation that you received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11 for adults and EUR 11.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: EUR 10 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ivbergs Hotel Berlin Messe
- Ivbergs Hotel Messe
- Ivbergs Berlin Messe
- Ivbergs Messe
You should know
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.