Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, separate sitting areas and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Fashion, a buffet restaurant that serves international cuisine
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Treat yourself to body treatments, facials or massages at SEASON SPA
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- 15 minutes by foot from Reichstag Building and a 5-minute drive from Bellevue Palace
- Pets welcome for a fee
Steigenberger Hotel Am Kanzleramt ratings based on 87 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Steigenberger Hotel Am Kanzleramt
Building site next to the hotel
13 Mar 2018 by TS
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your time to rate your stay. We are happy to read that you enjoyed our fantastic breakfast as well as the features of your room. It is correct that each guest receives one bottle of water per stay as a welcome gift. In addition, we provide a selection of tea and coffee with our compliments. As part of the newly arising "Europacity" we are located in the middle of the changing city shape of Berlin, which includes the building site accross the road. Fortunately, all our rooms feature sound proof windows to avoid the street noise. For our guests that prefer to sleep with open windows, we recommend a room facing the inner courtyard. We do hope to welcome you back one day. With kind regards Thomas Schneider Acting General Manager
9 Jan 2018 by Thomas Schneider - Acting General Manager
Dear guest, thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate your compliments on our hotel and we are happy to hear that you have fully exploited all amenities of our position. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. With kind regards Thomas Schneider Acting General Manager
29 Jul 2017 by Daniel Hunger
Dear Guest, Thank you for your time to review your recent stay with us. It makes us very proud how much you praise the hotel and we are happy to hear that our hotel has been the perfect starting point to explore Berlin. Hopefully, you will visit us soon again. With kind regards Daniel Hunger General Manager
Very good quality
9 May 2017 by Torsten K. Schulze
Dear "Josu", Thank you very much for this great feedback. We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your time with us to the fullest. Especially your comments on our spa and the service were a great compliment. Your recommendation means a lot to us and we hope to welcome you back soon. With kind regards, Torsten K. Schulze General Manager
Perfectly situated for all the main attractions
4 Jan 2017 by Torsten K. Schulze
Dear "Aimee", Thank you for taking the chance to share your impressions with us. It makes us very proud, how much you praise the hotel and that you are intend to come back. A Feedback like this supports us to keep on working as hoteliers with passion. We hope to welcome you soon again. With kind regards, Torsten K. Schulze General Manager
Very modern hotel next to Berlin Central Station
28 Sep 2016 by Torsten K. Schulze
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for this great review of your recent stay with us. It is a pleasure to hear that everything was to your satisfaction and we hope to welcome you back soon. With kind regards, Torsten K. Schulze General Manager
22 Apr 2019 by Mr. Stöffgen Night Manager
Dear Sir or Madame, Thank you so much for this excellent rating of your recent stay with us. We are happy that you felt comfortable during your stay and it makes us very proud that you rewarded us with all five points. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon. With best regards from Berlin, Gabriele Maessen Area General Manager
5 Apr 2019 by Mr. Stöffgen Night Manager
Dear Sir or Madame, Thank you very much for this nice rating. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in Berlin and look forward to welcoming you back. With best regards Gabriele Maessen Area General Manager
2 Apr 2019 by Mr. Stöffgen Night Manager
Dear Sir or Madame, Thank you for your kind rating. Your rating is a great compliment for us as well as our motivation, to prove a perfect score on your next stay. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back soon. With kind regards from Berlin Gabriele Maessen Area General Manager
About the Steigenberger Hotel Am KanzleramtLocation Ella-Trebe-Straße 5, Berlin, BE 10557
Steigenberger Hotel Am Kanzleramt offers its guests a full-service spa, a health club, and a sauna. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 22604 square feet (2100 square metres) and includes conference centres. Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Steigenberger Hotel Am Kanzleramt. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Berlin hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 339 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 22604 sq ft of conference space
- 2100 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2014
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Berlin (TXL-Tegel) (7.5 km / 4.7 mi)
- Train station: Berlin Central Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Central S-Bahn (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Steigenberger Hotel Am Kanzleramt offers 339 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 37-inch LED televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and complimentary bottles of water. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Espresso maker
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Fashion – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves breakfast.Open daily.
N°5 Restaurant Bar – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
SEASON SPA has 3 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 55.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 30 per pet, per stay
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax of Berlin is imposed by the city. Business travellers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation that you received after booking.
- A 5 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 29 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 29.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: EUR 49 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 59 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 55.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Steigenberger Hotel Am Kanzleramt Berlin
- Steigenberger Hotel Am Kanzleramt
- Steigenberger Am Kanzleramt Berlin
- Steigenberger Am Kanzleramt
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.