Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LED TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a poolside bar and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with massages, body scrubs or body wraps at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Steps from Friedrichstrasse and Komische Oper Berlin
- Pets welcome for a fee
The Westin Grand, Berlin ratings based on 77 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Westin Grand, Berlin
12 Apr 2019 by WestinGrandBerlin
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay at the Westin Grand, Berlin and providing your honest feedback. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience. We deeply regret that in this case we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of. The Westin Grand Berlin-Team, Andrea W.
12 Apr 2019 by WestinGrandBerlin
Dear Guest, We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Berlin. We appreciate your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you. Thank you for staying at the Westin Grand, Berlin and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Berlin. The Westin Grand Berlin-Team, Andrea W.
5 Apr 2019 by WestinGrandBerlin
Dear Monica, On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at the Westin Grand, Berlin. It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from our guests ! By taking pride in putting people first, we are not only executing the mission of our founders, but exceeding the expectations of our valued guests. Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Westin Grand, Berlin and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to our town. The Westin Grand Berlin-Team, Andrea W.
5 Apr 2019 by WestinGrandBerlin
Dear Guest, Without any word you let’s know, that you have had a great experience with us. Thank you so much for your stay and your great review and be welcome at any time in the future. The Westin Grand Berlin-Team, Andrea W.
24 Jan 2019 by WestinGrandBerlin
Dear Guest, Thank you for the great marking of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. The Westin Grand Berlin-Team, Andrea W.
28 Dec 2018 by WestinGrandBerlin
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We have shared and evaluate this with the appropriate team. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon! Sincerely, The Westin Grand Berlin-Team, Andrea W.
12 Nov 2018 by WestinGrandBerlin
Dear Guest, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. The Westin Grand Berlin-Team, Andrea W.
9 Aug 2018 by WestinGrandBerlin
Dear Christine, Wonderful, that you had a lovely stay with us. Thank for have been with us and the great evaluation. We would be glad to see you again very soon. Sincerely, The Westin Grand Berlin-Team, Andea W.
16 Apr 2018 by WestinGrandBerlin
It's fantastic, that you loved your stay with us and that you have had a great experience. That's what we are working for and we thank you for your kind review. You know, we are waiting here in your Berlin-home for your next stay in the not too distant future The Westin Grand Berlin-Team, Andrea W.
Fabulous trip to Berlin
About the The Westin Grand, BerlinLocation Friedrichstr. 158-164, Berlin, BE 10117
The Westin Grand, Berlin offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 9225 square feet (857 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury The Westin Grand, Berlin. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Berlin hotel is smoke free.
- 400 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 9225 sq ft of conference space
- 857 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1987
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Berlin (TXL-Tegel) (9.4 km / 5.8 mi)
- Train station: Berlin Friedrichstraße Station (1.2 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Franzosische Street U-Bahn (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Westin Grand, Berlin offers 400 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. LED televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Berlin hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested.A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
The Westin Grand, Berlin has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note: Due to construction underway nearby if using a GPS satellite navigator please select the following address and/or coordinates to get to the hotel: Behrenstrasse 52, 10117 Berlin, Germany - 52.51573°N/13.38829°E.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Weight limit: 44 lb
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A city tax of Berlin is imposed by the city. Business travellers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation that you received after booking.
- A 5 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 32 for adults and EUR 16 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 32 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Facilities fee: EUR 8.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Westin Grand Berlin Hotel
- Westin Grand Hotel
- Westin Grand Berlin
- Westin Grand
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.