Find cheap hotels in Bernay
Hotels from £34
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Bernay
Most frequently booked hotels in Bernay
Finding Bernay Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Bernay? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Bernay
When you're deciding where to stay in Bernay, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
This Bernay hotel is liked by guests for the pool:
- Acropole Hôtel
Guests who stayed at this hotel in Bernay appreciated the on-site-fitness centre:
- Acropole Hôtel
The city of Bernay has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Bernay include:
- Sainte-Croix de Bernay Church
- L'Abbaye Park
- Theatre Edith Piaf
- Couvent des Cordeliers
- Golf Pastoral de la Charentonne
- Hippodrome de Bernay Victor Lebrun
When making plans for your holiday in Bernay, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Deauville (DOL-Saint-Gatien) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Bernay?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Bernay, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Bernay are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are November and December, whereas July and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Bernay is 28 mm.