Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, cable TV and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Marcos Steakhouse, a steakhouse that serves British cuisine
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and a porter
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and comfy beds to spaciousness and overall comfort
- 7 minutes by car from National Exhibition Centre (NEC) and 8 minutes from Resorts World Birmingham
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Best Western Plus Birmingham NEC Meriden Manor Hotel ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Best Western Plus Birmingham NEC Meriden Manor Hotel
MANOR NOT MANNERS
31 Jan 2018 by Andi
Thank you for your feedback - I am sorry that your experience was not as it should have been and assure you this is not our usual level of customer service. I have sent your comments on to relevant management in order to provide refresher training to those concerned.
17 Nov 2017 by Andi
Thank you for your feedback - it is greatly appreciated
Very average for the money
Birthday Treat for my Husband
Very dated, old & tired
went to horse of the year show
Besuch der Crufts
About the Best Western Plus Birmingham NEC Meriden Manor HotelLocation Main Road, Solihull, England CV7 7NH
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 4578 square feet (425 square metres). A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Best Western Plus Birmingham NEC Meriden Manor Hotel. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Solihull hotel.
- 112 guestrooms or units
- 4578 sq ft of conference space
- 425 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers for purchase
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (7.6 km / 4.7 mi)
- Train station: Solihull Hampton-in-Arden Station (4.7 km / 2.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Best Western Plus Birmingham NEC Meriden Manor Hotel offers 112 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and complimentary bathrobes. Televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. This Solihull hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Marcos Steakhouse – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.00 per night.
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 13.95 for adults and GBP 6.5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 30 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Plus Manor Nec Birmingham Hotel Solihull
- Best Western Plus Manor Nec Birmingham Solihull
- Best Western Plus Birminham NEC Meriden Manor Hotel Solihull
- Best Western Plus Birminham NEC Meriden Manor Solihull
- Best Western Plus Birminham NEC Meriden Manor
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).