Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include tour or ticket assistance, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests speak favourably about the convenient parking and the comfortable guestrooms
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Mercure Birmingham North Barons Court Hotel ratings based on 6 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Mercure Birmingham North Barons Court Hotel
Good hotel close to conference
No real change since 2002
ok to put your head down
Hyvä hotelli lähellä kohdettamme.
About the Mercure Birmingham North Barons Court HotelLocation Walsall Road, Walsall, England WS9 9AH
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 170 square feet (16 square metres) and includes conference rooms. The business-friendly Mercure Birmingham North Barons Court Hotel also features tour or ticket assistance, 24-hour room service, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Self parking is free. This 3-star Walsall hotel is smoke free.
- 94 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 170 sq ft of conference space
- 16 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX)
- Parking: Free self parking
Mercure Birmingham North Barons Court Hotel offers 94 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Brasserie – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Special check-in instructions:
All guests staying at the hotel over the Christmas period are kindly requested to contact the hotel prior to arrival for dining arrangements, as the dining options are limited over this time. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10 per night.
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 7.50 and GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP £10.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure Birmingham North Barons Court Hotel Walsall
- Best Western Barons Court Hotel
- Mercure Birmingham North Barons Court Walsall
- Mercure Birmingham North Barons Court
- Best Western Birmingham Walsall Barons Court Hotel
- Best Barons Court Hotel
- Best Western Birmingham Barons Court
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).