Popular property highlights
Britannia Hotel Birmingham New Street Station places you within a 10-minute stroll of popular attractions such as Bullring Shopping Centre and Birmingham Cathedral. This 214-room, 3-star hotel has a restaurant and a bar/lounge, along with a 24-hour business center. International Convention Centre and Victoria Square are also within a short walk.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or have a drink at the bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service. Full breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Britannia Hotel Birmingham New Street Station's 214 rooms provide coffee makers and phones. For entertainment, guests can expect to find TVs. Rooms also include hair dryers.
Guests of Britannia Hotel Birmingham New Street Station enjoy access to free WiFi in public areas, conference space, and a 24-hour business center. The front desk is staffed 24/7 to help secure valuables, and answer any questions about the accommodations. Additional amenities include express check-out, free newspapers, and laundry facilities.
- Walking distance to Bullring Shopping Centre and International Convention Centre
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour business center
Britannia Hotel Birmingham New Street Station
Britannia Hotel Birmingham New Street Station features a restaurant and a bar/ lounge. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and free wireless Internet access. A full breakfast is served daily in the restaurant (surcharge). This Birmingham property also offers laundry facilities and express check-out. Parking is available nearby for a surcharge.
This property welcomes pets.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 214
- Number of floors - 9
- Free WiFi
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Jenny's Restaurant – Serves a range of dishes that cater to all tastes.
Harveys Bar – Serves snacks and a good range of beers, wines, and spirits.
Room service - is also available.
A full breakfast is served daily in the restaurant (surcharge).
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Birmingham Britannia
- Birmingham Britannia Hotel
- Birmingham Hotel Britannia
- Britannia Birmingham
- Britannia Birmingham Hotel
- Britannia Hotel New Street Station
- Hotel Britannia Birmingham
- Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Birmingham New Street Station
- Britannia New Street Station
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.