Located in Birmingham City Centre, Britannia Hotel Birmingham New Street Station is within a 5-minute walk of popular attractions such as Bullring Shopping Centre and Victoria Square. This 241-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a bar/lounge, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk.
For your convenience, a full breakfast is served for a fee on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and at weekends from 8 AM to 10:30 AM. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge.
Britannia Hotel Birmingham New Street Station's 241 rooms provide coffee makers and phones. For entertainment, guests can expect to find TVs. Rooms also include hairdryers.
Guests staying at Britannia Hotel Birmingham New Street Station enjoy free WiFi in public areas, express check-out, and reception hall. The front desk is staffed 24/7 to help secure valuables, and answer any questions about the accommodations.
- Walking distance to Bullring Shopping Centre and Victoria Square
- Free WiFi in public areas
- 24-hour front desk
Britannia Hotel Birmingham New Street Station
Britannia Hotel Birmingham New Street Station features room service (during limited hours), express check-out and a safe deposit box at the front desk. 9 meeting rooms are available. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Britannia Hotel Birmingham New Street Station has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Reception hall
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 241
- Number of floors - 9
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of bathrooms -
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 7 AM and 9:30 AM and at the weekend between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay).
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cots (infant beds) available
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, and GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 19.90 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP25 per stay)
- Britannia Hotel Birmingham
- Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Birmingham
- Birmingham Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel New Street Station
- Britannia Birmingham New Street Station
- Britannia New Street Station
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.