Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests like the accommodation for the spaciousness, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- 5 mi (8 km) from Coventry University and 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Coventry Transport Museum
Reviews from Trip Advisor
81.0% of guests recommend out of 3624 reviews
About the Coombe Abbey HotelLocation Brinklow Road, Coventry, England CV3 2AB
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Coombe Abbey Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Coventry hotel.
- 119 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (30 km / 18.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Coombe Abbey Hotel offers 119 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. This Coventry hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Garden Room – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Garden Bar – On-site bar.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10.00 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.95 for adults and GBP 14.95 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 5.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Coombe Abbey Hotel Coventry
- Coombe Abbey Hotel
- Coombe Abbey Coventry
- Coombe Abbey
- Hotel Coombe Abbey
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.