Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, satellite TV and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Singaporean cuisine while dining at Bugis Street Restaurant
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the quiet location and the proximity to shopping
- Just a 3-minute walk from Broad Street and 10 minutes on foot from Arena Birmingham
Copthorne Hotel Birmingham ratings based on 61 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Copthorne Hotel Birmingham
15 Feb 2019 by Raj
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete the feedback in regards to your recent visit to the Copthorne Hotel Birmingham. All comments both positive and negative are reviewed by the Heads of Department and then shared with their teams. It is only through open and honest feedback that we can improve the service and standards that we offer. We hope that you have not been deterred from staying with us again and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back when you can be assured of our best attention. With Kind Regards Raj Balsaraf Operations Manager
7 Jan 2019 by Raj
Dear Guest, We really appreciate the time you have taken to give us feedback regarding your recent stay at Copthorne Hotel Birmingham. All comments both positive and negative are reviewed by the Heads of Department and then shared with their teams. It is only through open and honest feedback that we can improve the service and standards that we offer. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future. With Kind Regards Raj Balsaraf Operations Manager
Good location, with parking.
15 Sep 2017 by GM
Dear Anon, Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. Kind Regards Simon Doyle General Manager
Good hotel, central location
City centre hotel
Nice hotel close to town centre
Room was clean, bathroom tired
It's a a nice hotel and very clean
Awesome mates two nighter
About the Copthorne Hotel BirminghamLocation Paradise Circus, Birmingham, England B33HJ
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Copthorne Hotel Birmingham also features a fitness centre, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Birmingham hotel is smoke free.
- 211 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (26 km / 16.1 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham Jewellery Quarter Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Copthorne Hotel Birmingham offers 211 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 11 AM.
Bugis Street Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Singaporean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Goldies Bar – This bar specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note: The cost of an extra bed does not include breakfast. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 30.00 per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 12.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Copthorne Hotel Birmingham
- Copthorne Birmingham
- Copthorne Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Copthorne Hotel
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.