Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and phones
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and 3 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include concierge services, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a sauna and aerobics classes
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the pool
- Steps from National Exhibition Centre (NEC) and 9 minutes on foot from Resorts World Birmingham
- Free airport shuttle service
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Hilton Birmingham Metropole ratings based on 26 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Birmingham Metropole
About the Hilton Birmingham MetropoleLocation National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham, England B40 1PP
As a guest of Hilton Birmingham Metropole, you'll find an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby corner/local shop. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 59999 square feet (5574 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton Birmingham Metropole. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available 24 hours). For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Birmingham hotel.
- 790 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 59999 sq ft of conference space
- 5574 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1976
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (4 km / 2.5 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham International Station (4.9 km / 3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking, self parking, and extended parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Birmingham Metropole offers 790 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Birmingham hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Hilton Birmingham Metropole has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 26 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 12.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 17 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel
- Hilton Metropole Hotel
- Hilton Birmingham Metropole
- Hilton Metropole
- Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Hilton
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).