Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and meeting rooms
- Guests like the bar and restaurant
- Steps from The Alexandra and Chinese Quarter
- Pets welcome for a fee
Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre ratings based on 17 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre
18 Dec 2018 by Laura
Dear Guest, Thank you for your 5 out of 5 review, we hope to see you again soon. Kind Regards Laura Guest Relations Manager
6 Nov 2018 by Guest Relations Manager
Dear Lesley Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am pleased to hear the hotel and its location met your expectations. I am sorry you were disturbed by outside noise, we do our best to allocate quiet rooms when they are free. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Kind Regards Laura Guest Relations Manager
13 Feb 2018 by Sue
Dear Bernie, Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and would use us again. However I would like to apologise for the cleanliness of the bed base, I have passed your comments on to the housekeeping manager to look in to. We hope to see you again soon. Kind Regards Sue Guest Relations Manager
lovely hotel but cold room
21 Dec 2016 by Joanna
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again. Sincerely, Joanna Marketing Executive
Great overnight stay
Convenient and restful
Brilliant shopping trip
Overnight stay to watch gig in O2 Academy
About the Holiday Inn Birmingham City CentreLocation Smallbrook, Birmingham, England B5 4EW
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre also features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Birmingham hotel.
- 261 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (15.6 km / 9.7 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham New Street Station (0.2 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre offers 261 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Electric kettle
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy English breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 20.00 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 8.50 and GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 20.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 20.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre
- Birmingham Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Birmingham
- Holiday Inn City Centre Hotel Birmingham