Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a meal at the bistro or drinks at the pub
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Indulge with aromatherapy, reflexology or body scrubs at Spa du Vin
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from Birmingham Cathedral and 5 minutes on foot from Big Brum
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
72.0% of guests recommend out of 1950 reviews
About the Hotel du Vin & Bistro BirminghamLocation Church Street, Birmingham, England B3 2NR
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Birmingham offers its guests a full-service spa, a health club, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel du Vin & Bistro Birmingham. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Birmingham hotel is smoke free.
- 66 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (26.5 km / 16.5 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham Jewellery Quarter Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Birmingham offers 66 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Birmingham hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily.
Bistro du Vin – This bistro serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Pub du Vin – This pub serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Spa du Vin. Services include hot stone massages, facials, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a steam room.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 25.00 per night
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 11.60 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Vin Bistro Birmingham
- Vin Bistro Birmingham
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).