Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer LCD TVs, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area and TV in a common area
- Guests like the breakfast and bar
- Just a 5-minute walk from Chinese Quarter and 7 minutes on foot from The Mailbox
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
49.0% of guests recommend out of 875 reviews
About the ibis Birmingham Centre Irving StreetLocation 55 Irving Street, Birmingham, England B1 1DH
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available for a fee. This Birmingham hotel is smoke free.
- 51 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (16.2 km / 10.1 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham New Street Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street offers 51 forms of accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. 32-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. This Birmingham hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to noon.
Ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night, plus a one-time cleaning fee of GBP 10
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
- 24-hour check-in
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 8.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 8 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night plus a one-off GBP 10 cleaning fee
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street
- ibis Irving
- ibis Irving Hotel
- ibis Irving Hotel Birmingham Centre Street
- Accor Birmingham Holloway Circus
- Ibis Birmingham Holloway Circus Hotel Birmingham
- ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street Hotel
- ibis Irving Street Hotel
- ibis Irving Street
- Ibis Birmingham Centre Irving
- ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street Hotel
- ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street Birmingham
- ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street Hotel Birmingham
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Photos appearing in the property description reflect the brand standard and are for illustrative purposes only.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.