Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, showers and desks
- Free WiFi
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include laundry facilities and a lift
- Guests speak favourably about the central location and the comfortable guestrooms
- Just a 3-minute walk from Chinese Quarter and 10 minutes on foot from The Mailbox
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
ibis budget Birmingham Centre ratings based on 19 verified reviews
Guest reviews for ibis budget Birmingham Centre
Like a hostel but with your own bathroom
Great price and very clean
Not worth money
About the ibis budget Birmingham CentreLocation 1 Great Colmore Street, Birmingham, England B15 2AP
As a guest of ibis budget Birmingham Centre, you'll find tour or ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and a lift. Public spaces have free WiFi. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This Birmingham hotel is smoke free.
- 250 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (26.1 km / 16.2 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham New Street Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Ibis budget Birmingham Centre offers 250 forms of accommodation with air conditioning. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to noon.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 5 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed). Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 5.80 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 7 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ibis budget Birmingham Centre Hotel
- ibis budget Birmingham Centre
- Etap Birmingham
- Etap Hotel Birmingham
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).