Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and free bottled water
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine and garden views while dining at Park Restaurant
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include 7 meeting rooms, a conference centre and a lift
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, overall comfort and low noise level
- 12 minutes by foot from University of Birmingham and a 4-minute drive from Birmingham Botanical Gardens
Reviews from Trip Advisor
53.0% of guests recommend out of 76 reviews
About the Lucas House HotelLocation 48 Edgbaston Park Road, Birmingham, England B15 2RA
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 7 meeting rooms available. The business-friendly Lucas House Hotel also features a terrace, a garden, and a lift. Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star Birmingham guesthouse is smoke free.
- 65 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (18.4 km / 11.4 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham University Station (1.5 km / 1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Lucas House Hotel offers 65 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Birmingham guesthouse provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 9 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Park Restaurant – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Lucas House reception.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, guests will need to go to Lucas House reception.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 9 and GBP 12 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 6 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- House venuebirmingham
- The Conference Park From Venuebirmingham Hotel Birmingham
- University Birmingham Conference Park
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.