Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Scottish Steak House, a fine-dining restaurant that serves local cuisine
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests speak favourably about the location's nightlife and the WiFi
- Just a 4-minute walk from Victoria Square and 6 minutes on foot from Bullring Shopping Centre
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Macdonald Burlington Hotel ratings based on 29 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Macdonald Burlington Hotel
Very central location. Spacious room.
Great location and lovely reception staff!
Great location, lovely hotel
City centre stay
About the Macdonald Burlington HotelLocation Burlington Arcade/126, Birmingham, England B2 4JQ
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 15 meeting rooms available. The business-friendly Macdonald Burlington Hotel also features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. This 4-star Birmingham hotel is smoke free.
- 112 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1872
- Dining venue
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (26 km / 16.2 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham Jewellery Quarter Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
Macdonald Burlington Hotel offers 112 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily.
Scottish Steak House – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Burlington Bar – This bar serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
The Burlington Lounge – This lobby lounge only serves light fare. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10.0 per stay.
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) or a rollaway bed. please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.00 for adults and GBP 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Macdonald Burlington Hotel Birmingham
- Macdonald Burlington Hotel
- Macdonald Burlington Birmingham
- Macdonald Burlington
- Hotel Macdonald Burlington
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).