Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at The Brasserie, a brasserie that serves local cuisine
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the local sightseeing and the family-friendly amenities
- Just a 4-minute walk from The Mailbox and 9 minutes on foot from Broad Street
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Malmaison Birmingham ratings based on 13 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Malmaison Birmingham
23 Aug 2018 by Damian
Hello, Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again next time you're in Birmingham. Best regards,
Nice hotel, great location.
Crap location, great hotel
Nice location hotel not worth cost of rooms
Birthday break in Birmingham
Overnight stay with a customer
About the Malmaison BirminghamLocation 1 Wharfside, Birmingham, England B1 2JR
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 3034 square feet (282 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Malmaison Birmingham. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. This 4-star Birmingham hotel is smoke free.
- 193 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 3034 sq ft of conference space
- 282 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (26.1 km / 16.2 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham New Street Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
Malmaison Birmingham offers 193 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and coffee/tea makers. LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Birmingham hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10 AM.
The Brasserie – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
Malbar – This cocktail bar only serves lunch.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property is located within The Mailbox shopping center complex. Parking is available in The Mailbox lot, next to the hotel. For driving directions, guests can contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
This property's Breakfast Included rates include continental breakfast priced at GBP 15 per person. Full Breakfast menu is available for upgrade at additional surcharge of GBP 2 per person charged on departure at the hotel. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 15 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 21 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Malmaison Birmingham Hotel
- Malmaison Birmingham
- Malmaison Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Malmaison Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Malmaison Hotel
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.