Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with MP3 docking stations, sofa beds and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a 24-hour business centre and meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests like the restaurant and bar
- Steps from Broad Street and Brindleyplace
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend out of 1728 reviews
About the Novotel Birmingham CentreLocation 70 Broad Street, Birmingham, England B1 2HT
Novotel Birmingham Centre offers its guests a sauna and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 2616 square feet (243 square metres) and includes conference rooms. The business-friendly Novotel Birmingham Centre also features an arcade/games room, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Birmingham hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 148 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2616 sq ft of conference space
- 243 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1991
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Games room or arcade
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Arcade/game room
- Sofa bed
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (17.6 km / 11 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham Five Ways Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Novotel Birmingham Centre offers 148 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with MP3 docking stations and minibars. This accommodation is furnished with double sofa beds. 25-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Elements – On-site restaurant. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 18.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Novotel Birmingham Centre Hotel
- Novotel Birmingham Centre
- Accor Birmingham Centre
- Novotel Birmingham Centre Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Novotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.