Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer TVs, coffee/tea makers and desks
- Free English breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Amenities include meeting rooms and a fireplace in the lobby
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the restaurant and breakfast to the bar
- 9 minutes by car from National Exhibition Centre (NEC) and 12 minutes from Resorts World Birmingham
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 85 reviews
About the Old Hall HouseLocation Meriden Road, Nr Meriden, Coventry, England CV7 8DX
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Old Hall House also features a garden, a picnic area, and a fireplace in the lobby. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Coventry guesthouse.
- 7 guestrooms or units
- 4 conference rooms
- English breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Outdoor picnic space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (11.4 km / 7.1 mi)
- Train station: Solihull Hampton-in-Arden Station (8.5 km / 5.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking; extended parking available for a surcharge
Old Hall House offers 7 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hairdryers.
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hairdryer available
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM and at the weekend from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
The Quicken Tree – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
On-site venue No. 2 – This bar serves lunch and dinner.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 15
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to onsite restaurant
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, guests will need to go to onsite restaurant
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: GBP 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Old Hall House Coventry
- Old Hall Coventry