Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and rainfall showerheads
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy local and international cuisine while dining at 1565 Restaurant
- Full breakfast served weekdays for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the location for its nightlife and sightseeing
- Steps from Broad Street and Hagley Road
- Train station pick-up and train station drop-off shuttle service available for a fee
Park Regis Birmingham ratings based on 13 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Park Regis Birmingham
Beautiful hotel, perfect location.
Good convenient location
Nice clean different experience in Birmingham
About the Park Regis BirminghamLocation 160 Broad Street, Birmingham, England B15 1DT
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 11 meeting rooms available. A train station pick-up service and a train station drop-off service are available for a fee. A fitness centre, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the business-friendly Park Regis Birmingham. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. This 4-star Birmingham hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 253 guestrooms or units
- 16 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (17.2 km / 10.7 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham Five Ways Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Train station pick-up
Park Regis Birmingham offers 253 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Rainfall showerhead
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
1565 Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
1565 Bar & Terrace – This bar serves brunch and lunch. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Hot stone massage
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Apartment room types are not located onsite at the hotel, and are a short walk away in the Broadway area. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18 for adults and GBP 9 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Park Regis Birmingham Hotel
- Park Regis Hotel
- Park Regis Birmingham
- Park Regis
You should know
- This property's accommodations are located at multiple addresses.
- Park Regis Birmingham offers transfers from the train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.