Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a kitchen, a washer/dryer and a separate dining area
- Free self-service breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Steps from Bullring Shopping Centre and 6 minutes on foot from The Arcadian
Staying Cool at the Rotunda ratings based on 2 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Staying Cool at the Rotunda
15 Nov 2018 by Alex
About the Staying Cool at the RotundaLocation Rotunda, 150 New Street, Birmingham, England B2 4PA
Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the eco-friendly Staying Cool at the Rotunda. This 4-star Birmingham apartment is smoke free.
- 33 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized fridge/freezer
- Free cots/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (26.2 km / 16.3 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham New Street Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Staying Cool at the Rotunda offers 33 forms of accommodation with washers/dryers and DVD players. Beds feature premium bedding. Accommodation at this 4-star apartment has kitchens with full-sized fridge/freezers, hobs, microwaves and separate dining areas. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Birmingham apartment provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- In-room kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Dining room
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Fridge (full size)
- Espresso maker
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free self-service breakfast daily from 4:00 AM to noon.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
Guests arriving after 10:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 500 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Staying Cool Rotunda Apartment Birmingham
- Staying Cool Rotunda Apartment
- Staying Cool Rotunda Birmingham
- Staying Cool Rotunda
- Staying Cool At The Rotunda Hotel Birmingham
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.